SKU : 963501G00_set
Pushchair includes: Chassis, Seat Unit, Shopping Basket and Raincover-Compact without compromise
Why buy me?
Folds with one hand for quick and compact storage
Lightweight frame tackles tight streets and busy shops
Easy to navigate with small wheels and light steering
Take city strolls in your stride with the Mamas & Papas Strada pushchair. Wherever you're heading, you can swiftly fold the Strada up using just one hand, and it'll stay super compact so you can easily store it away in your car, at the coffee shop or at home.
Steering through tight streets and busy shops is effortless with the Strada?s small lightweight frame, whilst the tough tyre tread comes in handy for getting to your favourite picnic spots. The lie-back seat is suitable from birth and thanks to multi-recline positions, baby can comfortably sit up and watch the world go by, then snuggle down for a snooze when it?s naptime.
Baby can watch the world go by with a fully upright seat
Stay safe at night with reflective wheel rims
Get a handle height to suit you thanks to adjustable settings
Stow away your shopping with a big easy-to-access basket
Fits with your travel system when used with Strada adaptors
Plenty of ventilation thanks to the zip away hood and side mesh panels
Keep an eye on baby with the silent peekaboo window
Keep baby safe and secure with quick and easy safety harness buckles
The padded seat liner means a comfy ride for baby
Lie-back seat is suitable from birth thanks to multi-recline positions
Age Suitability: Birth to 15kg
Dimensions: H: 95 x W: 56 x L: 88cm approx, Folded: H: 36 x W: 56 x L: 66cm approx, Weight: 10.4kg
Wheel Size: Front: 15cm, Rear: 20cm
Weight: 10.4kg approx
Product Testing: We test our pushchairs ability to handle:
10,000 kerb mounts
6,000 stairs lifts
5,000 brake applications
1,000km of road
Care & Maintenance: Wipe clean only
Health & Safety: EN 1888-1:2018
Stroller has 1 years warranty covers any manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship when used in normal conditions and in accordance with our user manual. The next 4 years after 1 years warranty is free of charge for workmanship, not covers any manufacturing defects in materials.
To request repairs or spare parts under warranty for defects in materials and workmanship you must present warranty card, made within the 5 years preceding the service request.
NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
1. Any broken, bent, distorted tubing that exhibits dents, paint chippings or leather of handles peeling off, scratch marks, or any signs of pressure or stress
2. Any airline, elevator, escalator or auto damage, or damages resulting from car accidents
3. Damages caused by attaching non Brands approved aftermarket accessories e.g. riding boards.
4. Damage caused by normal wear and tear, accident or negligence. Examples include wheels and fabric worn down by regular use and the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use. Please refer to the product's instruction leaflet, for guidance on how to maintain your stroller
5. Cut, ripped, torn or fading fabrics as result of improper use or storage
6. Damages arising from improper repair or modification
7. Damages caused by lack of servicing or improper maintenance
8. Stroller purchased from an unauthorized Retailer
9. Repairs carried out by an unauthorized third party.
10. Damages caused by ignoring weight requirements.
11. Can not change the product once the product has been used.